Dog Run is a place to spend happily while dog and owners learn a manner.
- ① To use the dog run, the owners need to register their dogs and receive the registration cards in advance. Non-registered dogs are not allowed to use the dog run.
- ②The registration cards should be carried visibly by the owners at the time of use.
- ③Owners shall bear full responsibility for their dogs both within and outside of the dog run. Minato City shall bear no responsibility whatsoever.
- ④Only dogs that have received a combined vaccination within the past one-year period and are healthy may enter the dog run.
- ⑤ Female dogs in heat are not permitted in the dog run.
- ⑥Use of the dog run is limited to dogs and accompanying persons; no other persons or pets are permitted.
- ⑦Children three years of age or under are not permitted to enter the dog run.
- ⑧ Children junior high school age or younger entering the dog run must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and must be supervised at all times.
- ⑨Eating and drinking are prohibited within the dog run.
- ⑩Bringing food and/or toys for dogs into the dog run is prohibited.
- ⑪Owners shall bear responsibility to bring back and dispose the excrement.
- ⑫Profit-making and/or business activities are prohibited within the dog run.
- ⑬Please do not let a dog run loose outside of the dog run in the park.
- ⑭Dogs should be supervised at all times so the owner can respond immediately in case of trouble.
※ About the troubles, the designated manager does not take responsibility.